Wednesday, April 28, 2010

water videos

the past few weeks we were watching videos about water in scince and in these videos their was three quotes "it's melting away... it's washing away... i need it , theirs no doubt about it " "it's what we've got it's all that's it" and "every drop counts". I think the first one is about water is welting and going away so use it well. i think the second one is about we only have a certian amount of water so dont use it all and the last one every drop of water can be used to do somthing like watering potatos.I know they all sound the same but it was a cheesey video thats my post bye don't come back... just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. Hi kenneth. I liked your post but I would have liked it if you went into a little more detail. for example, you wrote "every drop of water can be used to do somthing like watering potatos" and that is good, but is there any way we can conserve water, or safely recycle it?

    ReplyDelete